Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday 2 May 2011

im not perfect

im not perfect <3 



this story is typically intended too me not you

MAAF sebab segala galanyaa :(
stupid is me
fool is me
dumb is me
ridiculous is me
selfish is me
cruel is me
bad is me
evil is me
ugly is me
low is me
emotional is me
stubborn is me
ego is me
hypocrite is me

its all my fault not you

i'm not a perfect girl . my hair doesn't always stay in place and i spill thing a lot . i'm pretty clumsy sometimes i have broken heart . my friend and i sometimes fight and maybe some days nothing goes right , but when i think about it and take a step back i remember how amazing life truly is and that maybe just maybe I LIKE BEING IMPERFECT <3

thanks cuz willing to read this statement form imperfect girl ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

sayang's saia :)